Saturday, June 30, 2012

7 months!

I can't believe this little girl is getting so old! Since she most likely my last I'm trying to savor up every moment with her. I want time to hold still for at least a few months.

Halle now rolls over both ways! I can't believe her tiny body can do that. She smiles a lot, I've got her to laugh a couple of times, and she loves to talk. We are working on tummy time more, she just rolls over so this one is hard. She is sleeping so much better, knock on wood. She is the happiest in the mornings. She loves to play with her Gymboree thing, and hair she loves hair, I give her a Barbie and she goes crazy. She absolutely loves her brother Mason and she tries and gets anything in her sight, including my phone right this second.

She is so fun, even though she is the hardest baby I've had. I guess she deserves to be a bit spoiled for everything she went through to get here. We are working very hard on getting her to sleep more so I don't have to be a zombie everyday. It's going pretty well too. So I'm very excited about that!

I just can't believe this year is going so fast! I'd like to say Halle is my last, after everything I have to go through. It's so incredibly hard on my body, and on Brandon having to pick up all of the pieces. I really want to adopt, I think it will be a great way to show Halle that it can be a wonderful experience. Since she's unable to have children. I still have a lot of time to think of what I want to do. Time just goes to fast not to think of what life holds for us in the future.

We have really big news, but I'm not allowed to share yet. I'm excited about it, and I think it well all work out for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment