Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Halle's 8 months!

I still can't believe she is over half of a year old! She is now 8 pounds 3 ounces. She loves her mommy( I love it)! It's totally my fault she is so spoiled. She rolls all over the place, can grab toys and put them in her mouth. She just barely started grabbing her toes. She is still having a hard time with eating, she is improving! She has an aversion to purée foods. So we are working on it.

We finally blessed Halle! It was the most beautiful blessing I've heard. Brandon did an amazing job. She did good too, she was starving so I was do nervous. Not a peep! It was good to have family around to enjoy

I was to my breaking point the beginning of the month, of per exhaustion. She still has been waking up every 2-3 hours. Definitely my worst sleeper by far! So we decided to put her in her own room. Let me tell you it has been amazing the last few nights. Last night she only woke up at 4:00!!! Amazing I'm a whole new person. Oh and Brandon got up with her then. I had a full nights sleep!

The next few post are going to be the it happened a year ago. I'm going to relive my feelings. My hardest days I had to go through, to be able to feel so incredibly grateful to have Halle in our lives. I know with out a doubt that all of the Prayers that were said on her behalf helped us through everything. I'm going to go into detail everything that happened. It's going to be so surreal for me.

A few days ago on August 5th I announced I was pregnant to extended family and friends. What's funny is my sister Amanda is pregnant and she announced she is pregnant on that same day this year. She is due right around the same time Halle was due. Anyways at this time I was bleeding a little bit. I had a Subchorionic hemorrhage. I've had one with all of my pregnancies so not a big deal for me. Still they were keeping a very close eye on me. Since she already had a cystic hygroma, a big indicator of down syndrome. I had come to terms with the diagnosis, and was looking forward to our lives and our new baby on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment