Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 11-12

She has done so good the last few days, she sleeps we do her cares she's awake. She even smiles sometimes, I know not real smiles, but I can pretend. She has had a lot of tests to make sure her infection is hone before they do her surgery. She passed thank goodness.
I'm so terrified of the surgery, I just am scared to see her afterwords shell have a lot more tubes and wires, and she'll be even more swollen.
I've been thinking a lot about her future and how rude kids can be, I just hope I can raise her to understand her conditions and be okay with them. Just like any other child you just want to protect them from any harm.
I'm getting extremely home sick, I mean it's Christmas time your supposed to be spending it with family getting ready. We don't have any decorations or a tree up yet! I want to at least try to make it some what normal for Mason and Adalyn, luckily they are still young. It just makes you all torn up inside, and have your emotions all over the place!
I do get to see my husband tomorrow, and I'm so looking forward to seeing him. We have never spent this much time away from each other! It is so hard dealing with everything by yourself and having to worry about things at home, and Halle's health. It's exhausting I would sleep so good if only I didn't have to pump! I thought stress was supposed to diminish your supply, not here so this girl better pick up an appetite after this surgery she's got a lot to catch up on. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment