Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 23

Another great day! We had a few visitors today, so I held her in just a blanket and she wore a hat. This time I held her for 4 hours. Halle just continues to amaze me, she is doing so good! After last week I wasn't sure if I could handle this awful roller coaster we were on, but we both got through it and now we are on the down slope road to recovery and HOME.
I'm really looking forward to home, I can actually sort of see it now. We are a family of 5! It's weird to say I have. Three kids. Life is going to be great now, no more bumps in the road please. I can't wait till Mason and Adalyn can hold miss Halle.
My sister came later in the afternoon, and we went to lunch. I love that even on a bad day she can make me laugh do hard I pee myself. She has been so wonderful through this time. It's good to have some family up here and I'm not doing this by myself. It's nice that I have my father in laws house to come home to and not a strange place. It really does help to know your not alone and I thank everyone who has messaged me and called to check on us.
Okay back to Halle, this evening she was so awake! I FaceTimed Brandon to show him, she was just a grinning when he was talking to her, I think I might have another daddies girl. I love when she just looks do content and happy. I think she is much more comfortable now that they have gone up on her feeds. I just love this girls smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment