Thursday, December 1, 2011

NIce day 3

When we woke up things were still a little crazy trying to get everything they wanted done with her. We stayed and held her hand and tried to keep her calm. They were going to take her off the vent, but she was just too tired to breathe on her own, probably from being sedated way too many times.. We left about 1:00 to go take a shower and take a much needed nap. I wasn't feeling the best, I mean gosh I had just had given birth now add more stress to my poor body.
We had a good nap, it was longer than I had planed, since I wanted to be back before the Nicu closed at 6:30 we didn't make it so we just ate at there cafe, it's really good. Once they opened we went in and she was stable. Finally she was calm and just resting but responsive when we would talk or touch her. We stayed for awhile, Then we had to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment