Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 22

I had to say goodbye to my babies, I won't see them till Christmas. It was much easier than I thought it was going to be.they said bye them went and played with their friends.
I was very excited to get back with Halle, because I knew I would be able to hold her again.
I got there and she was still doing great! Down to 3 liters on the high flow and around room air on the oxygen. I got to hold her skin to skin. Which is my favorite. She was very comfortable the whole 2 1/2 hours! I didn't want to put her down. I live looking down on my chest and seeing her sweet face,. The longer you look at a preemie you start saying stuff like she getting so big she has little chunky cheeks. I stared at her the whole 2 1/2 hours when I had to put her back, I tools picture of her next to her doll and I realized she's not big at all! I laughed the picture makes her look chunky which is cute. If you've never seen a preemie they are amazing! They are so tiny and their bodies do work, they need help but they are here, what a blessing they are. Oh I love all three of my preemies!
Today was a great day! She kept her temp up and her oxygen was fabulous. We need a lot more days like today and life would be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment